Tuesday, August 21, 2012
5 Tips to Beat the Post-Holiday Blues
We had a long break for Eid, especially after the month of Ramadan (which already messes up all our schedules).
Some people, like Psychology Today, give you some advice on to get your life back on schedule after a holiday. It's all flowers and ponies and unicorns if you ask me.
So I've made up my own list of how to beat your blues and get your miserable life back together:
1) Your holiday is over. Get over it. No more days off, no more time to lay down and watch TV till 8AM or play video games all night.
2) Think like you actually contribute something to society. If you have nothing to contribute, you should not be working anyways. Get out there and get busy.
3) Have a good attitude. Smile, be positive. You looking like a drunk horse at the office won't make your co-workers like you anymore (they already hate your guts as it is).
4) Stay relaxed and fresh. The less you sleep the more groggy and annoying you will be to all of us. Also, slow down on the highways; we still didn't get enough of your bad attitude.
5) Drink coffee. Lot's of it.
I hope you all had a good vacation!
Posted by Ali Sleeq at 4:48 PM